Beulah's Place of Expression

Beulah's Place of Expression is designed to allow for the expression of creativity through spoken word, poetry, thought processes, and divine insight and deliberation. All expression is thought to be revealed by the Divine Creator of the Heaven and Earth. Enjoy your stay at Beulah's Place as you allow the words, in any form expressed, to open, stretch, and take you on a wonderful journey of affirmation and communication.

Monday, December 12, 2005

It happened all of a sudden!!!

It happened all of a sudden. He showed up with that same smile and look in his eye, that look of knowing, familiarity, and love. I couldn't help but smile, because all the while I was trying to act so nonchalant. I was failing at this game and was beginning to get perturbed with myself as I saw that my will was running out of steam. Tears welled up in my eyes as he greeted me with the sweetness of a light kiss, a kiss that brushed ever so gently across my lips. His smell caught my nose, as the aroma of ginger, eucalyptus, and jasmin created an euphoric type of atmosphere. The Legend, as I call him, grabbed my hands and kissed each finger softly. "Hello sweet one," he said as he looked into the deepness of my soul. I turned my head and whispered a raspy, throaty, "Hey Legend." This has been a challenge for me. I have fallen in love with a man that has not officially made any commitment to me. Legend is a wonderful man in my book, he has all the qualities that any woman would want. He is tall, handsome, funny and smart. But the best thing about him is that he is in love with my Father. I have never met a man so honest and intelligent, a man that has a "real" relationship with God.

I am now looking at him from head to toe, as we ladies often do. I am thinking to myself, " this can't be the one Lord, can it?" Legend is talking about his challenges as a man in the business world and marketplace, and I can see the strength in his words and his convictions. I am mesmerized by his complexities and I am in love with the totality of his masculinity. How could this creation of the most High sit in my presence, and speak to my inner being, commanding it to rest and be still, to trust his words, and to see that everything would be good when God finally reveals His master plan. I was feeling some uneasiness while he spoke to me, his intensity was flaring up and his words were getting louder, as he pointed out that I was the one that He loved.

In my heart I wanted to believe this man. A man that has always shown me respect and adoration. A man that has sacrificed many hours of sleep and financial gain to be in my presence. I wanted to yell at him that he had no idea of the nights that I cried myself to sleep in a fit of confusion because of my friendship with him. I wanted to tell him that when the lights went out at the movie theatre I cried, I wept for my love for him, and I wept for permanency. He may never know all that I feel, but he knows for sure that something is there. He knows that each time he gets in his car headed for 65 northbound, he is headed for the right destination.

As I reflect back over my last encounter with him I am fully persuaded this time to allow time to be in my favor. I will not rush, push, or over-react to any situation or circumstance. I will not allow others to make decisions about my life and the people I choose to be a part of it. I will look to the hills which come my help because all my help comes from the Lord. I will not be ashamed of loving and giving to a man that loves and respects me. I will leave all my garbage outside where it belongs because it will stink up the place. I will look people in the eye and tell them that I will wait patiently and will walk and not faint. Time is the revealer of all things whether good or bad, and time is also the hardest thing to give. I remember that night in the movie theatre and I begin to smile really hard because as I wept in darkness and silence, he held my hand even tighter. I knew he couldn't hear me and I knew he couldn't see me, but he understood any way. His touch was affirming and very much needed. All I can say as I close today, is that my love for Legend is real and to everyone that wants to know...... it happened all of a sudden!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home